Monday, February 1, 2010

Surgery # 2 is in the morning!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry it has taken so long to get this post ready. We have been so busy with Christmas and preparing for this second trip. We are here in Los Angles and the surgery is bright and early tomorrow. Makinna is in good spirits and said she is ready for her new ear. We met the Dr this morning and went over all of the important information and now the waiting begins. The surgery will be 9 hours straight and that is a long time to sit. I wish they would put me to sleep too. We appreciate all the prayers you can send our way. I'm sure that all will go fine, but maybe for our peace of mind and her pain level afterwards. I will post pictures as soon as i can. Thanks again for all of your support!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Makinna!! Give us an update as soon as you can. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking of you and Makinna. She is in great hands,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete